Tuesday, May 5, 2020

"When you have this love, you don't have to worry about anything, not even death..."

Christ is risen! Truly He is risen!
St. Ephraim of Nea Makri (source)
   
"Mrs. Christina M. from Athens wrote: I was suffering with pain in my spine. One night, the pain got so bad and it reached my neck. I went to my room and crying I begged God to help me through Saint Efraim. The pain of my soul was very strong and for a moment, I felt the presence of the Saint and His sacred little hand to pet my forehead softly. I was like a 4 year old child. Crying I said, "My Saint, help." He started to comfort me, not for my physical pain, but for the pain of my soul."

"Why are you crying, my child? Stop crying and listen to me. I am Saint Efraim. The love you are looking for, my child, the real love only God has it and He gives it to those creatures who love Him and He loves them. I have come now to announce to you God's Love for you. When you have this love, you don't have to worry about anything, not even death. Because God's love can save you and protect you from any illness and misfortune and guard you soul with an impenetrable wall so that no one will be able to violate it. Watch out though that until the end of your life, you will not lose the love of God and of the search for people." He said that and He left.

I cried, "My Saint, don't go. Please stay a little longer. In this world, I have no one else, but God and you. Protect me from ingratitude. Protect me from sin. Protect me so I will be able to safeguard the love of God."

From that moment, my suffering was gone like a thread that was cut. My grievance was also gone..."
 
Excerpt from the book: Visions and Miracles of the Great Martyr and Miracle-Worker Ephraim Neophanous
 
Christ is risen from the dead, by death, trampling down upon death, and to those in the tombs, He has granted life!
Truly, the Lord is risen!

No comments: