Thursday, October 24, 2019

"This child you should name Demetri."

St. Demetrios the Great Martyr and Myrrh-streamer (source)
  
The following miracle which occurred and which you will read below will give you goose bumps. It is an astonishing miracle of St. Demetrios, which comes from the book: "The Myrrh of St. Demetrios - History and Modern Miracles".

"My name is X.A. and I am from Naousa, Imathias, and I have 4 children and have been living in Germany for 48 years. In 1975, I was 2 months pregnant and was in bed very sick, when St. Demetrios came to me on horseback riding on a cloud and stopped at my bed while I was awake and told me:
"This child you should name Demetri."

"And after this, I came to and was feeling better, and I went into the kitchen and told my husband about St. Demetrios, and during my nine months, he protected me, until my time came [to go into labor], when I heard St. Demetrios again tell me:
"Name him Demetri, do you hear?"

"My son saw him as well with his horse and his ancient clothes and the fragrance of myrrh, at which point he vanished. We later went to Greece to the Church of St. Demetrios and to his tomb and his prison and we received some of his myrrh. Today, Demetri is 38 years old. I chant Paraklesis to St. Demetrios and I thank him greatly for protecting me and for helping me give birth to Demetri.

On March 10th, 2013, I suffered 2 strokes, and I died and was found in vast plain. I saw a demon far away buzzing around, but he could not come near me. The German doctor with machines brought me back and now I am much better. I want to come to Greece but the doctor doesn't let me travel. Please pray for us...
(source)
  
Sts. George and Demetrios the Great Martyrs (source)
     
Through the prayers of our Holy Fathers, Lord Jesus Christ our God, have mercy on us and save us! Amen!

No comments: