The feast of the Saints of Eurytania was instituted with the permission of the Holy Synod of the Church of Greece in 1971, and is celebrated the last Sunday of August each year.
The Saints include:
- St. Andrew the Hermit and Wonderworker - May 15
- St. Michael Mavroudes - Thursday of Bright Week
- St. Damian the Monk - February 14
- St. Seraphim the New Hieromartyr - December 4
- St. Nicholas the Grocer, the New Martyr from Karpenesi - September 23
- St. Cyprian the New Righteous Martyr - July 5
- St. Romanos the New Righteous Martyr - January 5 / February 16
- St. Akakios the New of Kavsokalyvia - April 4 / Sunday of the Myrrhbearers
- St. Gerasimos the New of Karpenesi - July 3
- St. Eugenios Aitolos - August 5
- St. Kosmas Aitolos - August 24
- St. John the New Martyr of the Hagarenes - September 23
See the following link for the website of a church of All Saints of Eurytania, with more information about each of the Saints: http://www.evrytanesagioi.gr/index.htm.